We have an HTML web page which we are checking with the Google PageSpeed Tool. We want to get our mobile score to 90 or [login to view URL] our ranking is:
All of the tasks are complete except for:
- Minify HTML
The page is currently HTML only, but it was copied from a Joomla site, so has multiple style sheets that may cause difficulties.
The requirements for this project are:
1. Get the mobile ranking to 90 or above
2. Do not decrease the desktop ranking which is currently at 90
3. Don't break any of the features on the site (search box, dropdown menu, hover effect on desktop images)
4. Keep the style and fonts of the site the same as before.
5. This is only for one page on the site, the rest of the site should not be altered in anyway.
Let me know if you feel this is a project you can complete and I will send you the web page link and a link to the PageSpeed report.