TransPerfect, a world leader in professional translation and global marketing services, are looking for freelance German Search Engine Optimization (SEO/PPC) specialists interested in long-term collaboration and willing to join our network of certified digital specialists.
We are looking for candidates with proven experience working in this field for a variety of SEO projects across various clients. In particular, we are looking for those with experience in any of the following areas:
• SEO keyword research – brainstorm search terms customers will type into search engines like Google in order to find client website pages, and recommend the best terms to include on specific client website pages according to criteria including relevancy, search engine volume and competition
• SEO content optimization – editing approved keywords into website page text in areas of the page most important for search engines, including writing and editing website page titles, meta descriptions, headers and body copy
• SEO content marketing – writers of original content, including blogs, articles and press releases; or high-quality translations of English source content
• SEO linking partner research – conducting searches and reviewing data sets to find potential websites of bloggers, news organizations or personal websites interested in client content and interested in linking to our client’s content; crafting outreach emails to potential linking partners
We receive a large volume of work on a regular basis and need to set a dedicated team of specialists.
• Be a native speaker of German
• Be fluent in English as well
• Have a college degree and at least 2 years experience in SEO tasks for leading search engines in the German market
• Produce documented proof of educational background
• Document practical experience (work examples) in their area of expertise
• In-house experience is a plus, but not required
• Professional linguistic experience a plus, but not required
Interested parties please fill in our online application and reference this posting and my name: Aleksandra Wierzbicka.
Applicants will be asked to complete SEO certification trainings along with some sample exercises and sign a confidentiality agreement.
Please note: Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.