I’m looking to hire a Wordpress developer that knows and has experience with Core Web Vitals (CWV) and improving website speed. GTmetrix rates it: E (that’s bad, as you know) and needs immediate improvement.
1. Fix some SEO CWV (core web vitals) issues with another of my sites.
2. I need a homepage created for a SAAS product we’re going to launch. I’ll provide the text / content for the page. I need you to design it and optimize it for speed.
3. Help build high quality, relevant backlinks to my main site.
Other ongoing help needed:
Finding cheap domains with good backlink profiles.
Research and possibly redirect one of my sites from my current domain to new domain. 301 redirect.
Fix speed issues & CWV (core web vitals) which are currently close to failing.
Create backlink campaigns (content that will attract links).
Build good backlinks by doing outreach.
Help with whatever else is needed. Uploading articles and more.
Create fast homepage (wordpress with Divi? Or Astra? theme) for SAAS website.
Test which WP theme to use to maximize speed
Questions for you to answer:
Why should I hire you?
When can you start?
How many hours can you put in per week?
What are your week/weekends like?
How would you consider this a success?
Why would you consider yourself an expert?
Please provide some examples of past sites you’ve built.
Rate yourself 1-10 (10 is best)
4. Graphic Design
5. Typing - please take this typing test and include a screenshot of your results with your past writing examples. [login to view URL]
6. SEO (I'm not looking for an expert in SEO, I just want to know what level of experience you have, having no experience is completely fine)
9. On page SEO
10. Off page SEO
This job is $2/hr. It’s not a fixed price job nor will I pay more. It’s just what my budget can afford right now. Possible increase if your efforts improve traffic to the site(s).
If you’re reading this, it’s still available and I’m currently interviewing people. Apply right away!
Place “SEO Success” in the first line of your response so I know you’ve read this.
Looking forward to working with you.