Käynnissä

Bringing Keywords to TOP 3 on [url removed, login to view]

PLEASE DO NOT BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED! Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 3 month time frame. See below for requirements to be paid & special payment incentive.

IF THIS PROJECT WAS SUCCESSFUL, SAME WORKER MAY BE AWARDED SIMILAR FUTURE PROJECTS

Keywords

1 handy orten

2 handy ortung

3 handy orten kostenlos

4 handyortung kostenlos

5 handy finder

6 kostenlose handyortung

7 handy orten kostenlos ohne anmeldung

Domain: [url removed, login to view]

Please add "CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response, so that I know that you will accept payment upon result of top 3 ranking on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] (German Results not foreign) for 5 out of 10 of the above in 3 months. ( We have previous experience with another websites that we own so we know what it takes ).

Need top 3 ranking on [url removed, login to view] for 1st page for 1 website with 7 keywords. You must guarantee that at least 3 keywords will rank in the top 53of [url removed, login to view] on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.

Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.

-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS

-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised

-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid

-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites

-- No spam method(s) can be used

-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used

-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used

-- No use of automated software or bots

-- No links from under construction pages

-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.

-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings

-- No paid traffic sites

-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.

-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox

-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them

Must be very experienced, have high rating on [url removed, login to view], explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done - I may contact customer to verify results (so include contact info).

Timeline: 3 months

Payment:

Early Payment Incentive:

If you can get website to top 3 in [url removed, login to view] by the end of 1st month, for 3 keywords, I will page 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, [url removed, login to view], top 3 results(3 keywords must be in at least top 3 on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] for final payment to be initiated).

If it takes over 1 month to achieve & maintain top 3 ranking in [url removed, login to view] for 50% or 3 keywords, full payment will be submitted at the end of 3rd month, only if results are achieved by end of 3rd month (50% of keywords in top 3position on 1st page of Google.de.) If 4 of keywords are not in top 5 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] by end of 3rd month - NO PAYMENT until results are achieved!

Please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top 3 positions (or top 2) on [url removed, login to view], verifiable monthly reports must be submitted to me.

If this project completed successfully & you can achieve top 3 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view]

price can be over 250$!!!

Taidot: hakukoneoptimointi

Näytä lisää: your freelancer com rank, work finder, when to use freelancer, what we can do on freelancer, what to do on freelancer bid, what to do in freelancer, what do we have to do in freelancer com, we-top dynamic, we top dynamic, websites top 10, top website freelancer, top site software, top sites freelancer, top site freelancer, top seo experts, top rating, top ranked, top rank com, top paid websites, top java websites, top freelancer we, top freelancer projects on freelancer com, top freelancer in freelancer com, top 5 freelancer sites, top 10 seo experts

About the Employer:
( 20 reviews ) Braunau am Inn, Austria

Projektin tunnus: #1534652