Looking too hire rewriters for the real estate investing industry and on occasion I will also need original articles, How to articles, and tips. This will be an ongoing project..
I am willing to pay $2.00 per article for rewriting; They must be quality article and make sense to the reader (3 – 5 articles a day)
I am paying 5.00 - $15.00 for fresh content the more words the higher the pay.
Article rewriters Guidelines:
- Excellent Proficiency in English is an absolute must to qualify for this project.
- Have correct grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Each rewritten article must be 100% original, it has to pass [url removed, login to view]
- Each article must be accepted by [url removed, login to view]
- Give article an eye catching SEO optimized title
- The articles, excluding the titles, need to be 500 or more words.
- Each article must have a Summary, Intro at the beginning and a conclusion at the end
- Some article may need additional research to complete them, and bring them current to today’s market (VERY IMPORTANT). You will be require to bring a unique twist to the article and make them fun, entertaining, yet engaging.
- Each article should be SEO optimized for 2 - 3 keywords or keyword phrases that need to be used in a logical, conversational manner throughout the article. Keywords must be in bold. Your suggestions are welcome here.
- The sentences must be completely unique. Changing just the words from a different article will be unacceptable. The sentences and paragraph must make sense. No article spinning, these articles must be hand re-written and make sense to the reader.
- You agree that upon payment, all rights to the written articles transfer to me. This means you will not sell, reproduce or re-use these articles in any manner, both online and offline.
Too be considered for this project, please rewrite this sample and submit with your bid. Make this sample geared towards a woman reading it.
"You must learn how to appraise and find the true value of real estate this information will help you make better investment decisions. Realtors, appraisers, and banks determine what a property is worth by looking at comparable sales usually three to five sales of similar property that has recently sold in the same neighborhood. You must be able to do the same."