This is a travel related project, for which we require 10 PR3 links and 5 PR4 links. Thesse PR values apply to the pages where the links are placed, not to the homepage of the domain of the linkpages used. Each link should be from a unique domain and a different class C IP address. We will provide the relevant anchor text keywords once the contract has been awarded.
The terms are as follows:
- Links must be on industry theme related website
- Links page should be only from English language sites
- Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Links must be free, one way, non-reciprocal and static to our website
- Links must be permanent, active, never expire and not require further payments
- No more than 30 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
- Links must be static html text links including the target key phrase in the hyperlinked anchor text
- Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
- Link page should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view], the link must not contain a rel=nofollow tag
- Links should be all from different class C IP ranges
- One link per domain. Links should not be spread across sub domains
- No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable
- No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No links from article directories or other directories, link exchange, guestbooks, blogs, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, FFA websites etc
- No links from hacker, illegal, gambling, pornographic or generally black hat sites
- Links must not be labeled sponsored, links, ads etc.
- Links must be manually submitted. Please do not use automated software
- Web sites should not be banned by Google, Yahoo or Bing
- Web sites should not be under construction
- Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted
- Links must be placed over a period of time to look natural and avoid penalties
- We reserve the right to refuse links that in our opinion are not suitable
No time-wasters please. Do not bid if you cannot meet the above requirements with regard to the PR values we require. Payment is on project completion and after verification of all links. There will be no payment if any of the requirements are not met.
If you want to bid for this project please provide at least 2 theme related 2 sites you expect to use and give us some samples of websites you've successfully built links for.
After completion of the project you must provide us with a spreadsheet including the following columns
- Link URL
– Link Text
– IP address
- Date submitted
- Date accepted
– PR of the page where the link is placed