Objective: I need 100 PR3+ (Google Page Rank), One-Way (non-reciprocal), Quality, Relevant links (in English) to one page on my website for my niche market.
*Please note that the requirements are for links from PR3+ pages; not from any page on a website with a PR3+ homepage.
EXTERNAL LINKING RULES
1. Links must be posted over a 4 week period (i.e. not all on the same day. Approximately 25/ week)
2. The page our link is placed on must have a PR3+ and be related to our website’s keywords, etc.
3. Require One way links only (no reciprocal links will be accepted)
4. Links should contain the target keyword/keyword phrase (we will supply the target keyword/keyword phrase) as text in the link anchor text hyperlink in combination with the link description that we will also supply.
5. Links must use different anchor text. Anchor text cannot be same for all links)
6. Links must be permanent, free, one-way, non-reciprocal, and static html links to our website (not dynamic with query strings)
7. Links must be in text, no graphics
9. One link per domain. All links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
- One link per domain and should not be spread across sub domains.
10. Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa
11. All links must be search engine friendly – no redirects, cloaking, frames, etc.
12. Links must be manually submitted ONLY. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others) or dynamically generated links
13. Must send us weekly updates of links.
14. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
15. Links from US / English language sites only
16. Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google within last 30-45 days.
- Linked sites must be in production and active. (Developed and not under construction).
17. Links must be on pages with 10 outbound (off-site) links at most.
18. Link pages must related / be relevant to topic.
19. Links must be in different text combinations.
20. Links must be listed / indexed in corresponding PR SITE and PAGE
21. Links on blogs, forums, and article submission sites are ok as long as Page Rank is acceptable.
Things to Avoid:
1. Links cannot be from framed pages
3. Links cannot be through a redirect script
4. Links cannot be on Flash sites or pages
5. No links using any automated techniques or black-grey hat techniques of blog comment spam, referrer spam or ANY other shady tactic.
- No dynamically generated links or use of automated software (such as Zeus, Arelis, etc.)
6. No link exchange programs, link farms, or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc. The old co-op advertising sites are no good as well.
7. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain a rel=nofollow tag.
8. No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
9. Links cannot be spread across sub-domains (one link per domain)
10. No sites that require ongoing payments or monthly fees
11. No scraper or mirror sites: No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
12. No link from: guestbooks, classifieds, dynamic inks, link farms, link-exchange programs, directories (other than ones that we approve), Free For All websites (FFAs), spam sites, newsgroups, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic, dating, violent/ hate-based, other offensive, or generally black hat sites.
All links must be search engine friendly – no redirects, cloaking, frames, etc.
14. Links must not be labeled, sponsored links, or ads
15. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
16. No links from .info website domains or cheap domains.
17. No sites banned by Google
– Excel spreadsheet including the following columns and link data:
– Date link submitted
– Date link accepted
– Link URL (the URL of where our link is located)
– Google page rank of the link URL (must be the page rank of where the link actually is, not the home page of the site)
– # of clicks the link is from the homepage
– Keyword the site is associated with
– Anchor Text
- IP Address
We will provide you with anchor texts, with the corresponding URL, and also the number of links we need for each "URL - anchor text"
Verification of the URL, PR, IP Address, Category, and Anchor Text of the links will be done.