This is a project to get backlinks for a travel related websites. We will provide the anchor text and url’s of the pages to be linked to. Right now there are very few backlinks to this site.
1. We need 80 PR1-2+ links, 20 PR3+, 10PR4+ links spread over a month or more.
The links must be on the following domain types only: .com, .net, .org, .edu, .gov domains.
Do NOT post all links at the same time! Not more than 10 links a day REQUIREMENT.
2. Link must be do-follow, must be one way, non-reciprocal and static to our website (in-content preferred). No link exchange programs or commercial web rings. Links must not be labeled sponsored, links, ads etc.
3. The page our link is placed on must have a Google PR specified above. Page should be interlinked with the website’s homepage.
4. Each link should reside on a separate domain & must be from a different C-Class IP.
5. Links must be permanent, active, should never expire & must not need any further payments. No more than 20 outbound links per page on which links are placed.
6. Links should contain the target anchor text and titles, link pages must be themed to the anchor text being used.
8. Link page must be indexed and cached by major search engines (2-3 weeks back max, no cached a year back pages). No drop domains either that have not passed the page rank yet and not cached.
9. No black hat techniques allowed. No cloaking, banned sites, articles submission, spam sites, scraped content sites, mirror sites, or sites overrun with contextual advertising and pop ups. Links must be manually submitted ONLY. No use of automated software of any kind.
10. No links from blog comments, article directories, link farms, forums, blog farms, classifieds, directories, social bookmarks, profiles of social sites, spam sites, link directories, link exchange, guest books, web rings, gambling, dating, x-rated adult, violence, sex, hatred, hacker, FFA's, Blogs, dynamic links, directory submissions, blacklist/banned sites from Google or by using any other spamming method. No ping sites, no links within newsgroups, yahoo groups etal.
11. Links must be on English language sites only.
12. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
13. Only use general or sponsored TLDs. No free hosting websites.
14. Linked sites must be in production and active. (Developed and not under construction).
15. Links are preferably coming from college related, book related, book clubs, and other similar niche websites.
Payment: We will pay for this project immediately once project is completed and verified. We will check all links before payment is made. You will need to provide us with the following spreadsheet before any payment is made:
• Site Name
• Site PR
• Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink)
• URL Page PR
• IP address
• Anchor Text
Please send us an update every 7 days to help us stay abreast of link building. We reserve the right not to accept any particular link. You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months of project.
Please submit samples of 3-5 sites and/or locations you expect to use with bid. and provide us some samples of websites you've successfully built links for.