Looking to hire an individual with a proven track record in the SEO Field for REAL ESTATE. Don’t waste my time unless you know how to do everything below. Please read entire work requirements before replying for the job. Following directions is the key to being assigned this job.
SEO Planning & Analysis Strategy:
SEO Discovery, Keyword Analysis,Initial Placement Report,Keyword Profile,Competition Analysis, Incoming Links Report,Search Engine Saturation Summary,Content Suggestions Report,Website Design Enhancements
Website Optimization / Link Building Site Optimization:
Content Optimization Enhancements, Meta Tag Adjustments, Spider Friendly Navigation Setup, Search Engine Submissions , Social Bookmarking, Traffic Tracking Software, Inbound Link Building, Creation of Additional Content, Source Code Optimization, Site Map Creation / Submission, [url removed, login to view] Validation , Article Submissions, Link Bait Ideas / Setup, Link Exchange Setup, XML Sitemap Setup & Submissions, Google Webmaster Tools Setup, Yahoo Site Explorer Setup, Website Reporting & Analytics Website Analytics Setup, Custom Analytic Reporting, Continual Website Optimization, Keyword Conversion Report ,
SEO Plan Deliverables:
Keyword Phrases Optimized 1000+, Website Pages Optimized All , Articles Written 50 a month must be submitted to article exchanges, Blog Posts Written 50 a month, Major Directory Submissions 200+, Link Building Program Back links with page rank 2 or greater 400+ a month
Please answer these questions or no interview will be given
1. What are your SEO guarantees?
2. Why should I choose you for my SEO?
3. What are three blogs you read about seo on a daily/weekly base?
4. What tools do you use for SEO?
5. What is the difference of White hat and black hat tactics? What is your strategy?
6. Please submit resume! Include what Real Estate websites you have done
7. PM with I HAVE READ EVERYTHING in the title line with the answer to my questions. If you don't do this I know you didn't read the whole post and you will not be interviewed for the job.
This is a full time position I am looking to hire someone for my company website. Looking for 160 hours a month to be given to this project. Pay will be determined based on Quality of work on a sliding scale for results with bonus given out for each 1st position ranking of keyword phrase on Google. This is a monthly position so bid on you working 160 hours a month. I will start with a one year agreement with chosen person. This could turn out to be a long term relationship.