Long Term Link Building Project
ATTN READ BEFORE PROVIDING A PROPOSAL: Be aware that if your proposal consists of simple social bookmarking, article submission, directory submission and other average tactics; we won’t consider your proposal. I’m looking for people that are results oriented that are willing to work based upon performance to help us attract 80% one way links with 20% reciprocal links. We are willing to pay well for the right indiv
We are a busy small independent search engine marketing firm in need of assistance with regards to one of our accounts. This account will be a leading resource for obituary, funeral, genealogy and sympathy related information.
This is a long-term month to month project that involves considerable funds, you won’t win this project without a solid PM that details your plan. Your performance will be evaluated on a monthly basis. If your performance isn’t up to what we consider is acceptable, our coalition will come to an end. If you demonstrate that you can consistently create relevant strong links for this account, we will create a long-term contract with you. Good luck.
We require hundreds of high quality links directed at one of our new accounts/clients. We require a minimum of 250 links per month which would be 3000 total links over the span of one year. We are ideally looking for an individual that can understand and learn our client’s demographic and then choose links within that grouping that should link to my client. You will be performing these link building techniques in coordination with my office located 35 minutes north of Toronto, ON, Canada.
Your tactics must be completely legal and ethical. A list of references along with examples of past work will have to be provided to win this contract. All references will be confirmed by phone or in person.
We are looking to develop long-term relationships with the right people. If you believe that you can provide long-term value to a firm that demands and expects excellence, we’re interested in hearing from you.
This website will be a leading resource for obituary, funeral, family/society, genealogy and sympathy related information.
We require 400 PR4 or higher links, 150 PR5 links, 200PR6 or higher links and finally over 2250 links that will be industry specific (related to death, sympathy, condolence letters, genealogy, etc.) to this account. The 2250 industry specifics do not require a specific PR value; they must however be related to the subjects listed above.
Our goal is to find an individual that can help us build links within a very specific demographic. If you believe that you can learn or have experience within the death, condolence, funeral, funeral rituals and genealogy industry; this might be a strong long-term project for you.
- Require one-way links, reciprocals will not be accepted.
- Links should contain (anchor text) the keywords specific to my client. Keywords will be provided to you if you win the project.
- Link pages must be permanent and static.
- Links must be text based, no graphics.
- Links cannot be from framed pages.
- Links cannot contain any form of a redirect script.
- Links cannot include “no follow” tags such as rel=nofollow.
- Links using any automated software or techniques will not be tolerated.
- Absolutely no like exchange programs of any sort, no web rings, no triangulation methods, no work with firms like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], link partners or text link ads.inc. If black hat techniques are part of your repertoire, please don’t bid on this project.
- Pages must not be excluded by robots .txt and anchor text cannot contain rel=nofollow.
- Linked sites must be active and in production; ideally webmasters that are trying to promote their websites as well.
- One link per domain, must be from various Class C ip addresses
- Prefer high ranking websites with Alexa.
- No sites that require ongoing payments for the links.
- No scraped content, mirrored sites, link schemes, sites overrun with contextual ads or popup windows.
- Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links or ads.
- Links must be manually submitted, no zeuss, arelis or other such programs.
- Links that already link to our website will not be counted. This is the reason why you will provide me a list of links that are trying to attract on a bi-weekly basis. Our team will be building links with you so it’s important that there is no overlap. This point is very important to us. Please understand this point clearly. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me questions about this point.
- Staggered deployment of the links will be required, no more than 250 links per month please.
- bi-weekly updates preferably in excel listing the websites along with ip addresses as a minimum of information.
- We reserve the right to cancel any link based upon any reason we feel fit.
- Links should be from any death, condolence, funeral related, genealogy, family advice, obituary related website.
- Links must be from English websites only. This will expand down the road if you are still working with us.
- All links must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo!, MSN within the last 30 days.
- Links must be from search engine friendly sites, no cloaking, no redirects and certainly no framed pages.
- Links cannot be on pages that contain more than 25 outbound links. I’m willing to make exceptions on this rule depending on the relevance and circumstance. Not all webmasters make perfect link pages!
- Links will be in different text combinations provided by our team.
- Links must be relevant to the topics listed above.
- Links cannot be listed in any illegal or blacklisted websites or banned Ips.
- Please no forums, directories, blog commentary, guestbooks or classified links.
- Please no co-op advertiser websites.
- No links from .info or cheap domains.
Format of Reports:
- Reports on our progress will be listed in .xls (MS Excel) format.
- Date you achieved the link.
- Date you submitted for the link.
- Link where the URL is from. I will require the exact page the link is on.
- Page Rank of the link URL.
- Anchor text used for the link.
Payment of this project will be broken down over a monthly period by escrow or any other format preferred by both of us. Payment will only be sent once we have verified the link URL, the link IP, Google PR, link category and relevance and anchor text. Links that do not meet our requirements will have to be replaced or refunded. Links from previous months that go “dead” within the year will have to be replaced or refunded.
If you are experienced link builder, all of the criteria required should not be foreign to you. This is a long-term project that will integrate you into our team; this is not a “fly by night” project. It’s important that you are motivated by success as apposed to just money. It’s also important that you are detail oriented and you must take meticulous notes using MS Excel.
Separated by distance, it’s important that we trust you and come to rely on you. If you can be relied upon, my team will grow your career within this industry to greater heights than you can ever imagined. Our firm routinely handles projects that are well within the six figures, we can always use help.
If you read all of this, you’ve already taken your first step to success and prosperity within our firm. If you’ve read this and agreed with every point, you’re my kind of individual.