We need 500 one-way (non reciprocal), quality, relevant, permanent, PR4+ or greater links For a adolt website and Related Website.
Depending on results (website link must be indexed with google)we will be able to offer an ongoing relationship for this kind of projects.
No more than 20 outbound links per page.
Links must be on groceries coupon and e-contractor related websites only.
EXTERNAL LINKING RULES
1. Require One way links only (no reciprocal links will be accepted)
2. Links should contain the target keyword/keyword phrase (we will supply the target keyword/keyword phrase) as text in the link anchor text hyperlink in combination with the link description that we will also supply.
3. Link pages must be permanent and static (not dynamic with query strings)
4. Links must be permanent, static html links
5. Links must be in text, no graphics
6. Links cannot be from framed pages
8. Links cannot be through a redirect script
9. Links cannot be on Flash sites or pages
10. Links cannot include a rel=nofollow tag
11. No links using any automated techniques or black-grey hat techniques of blog comment spam, referrer spam or ANY other shady tactic.
12. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
13. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
14. Linked sites must be in production and active. (Developed and not under construction).
15. One link per domain. All links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
16. Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa
17. No sites that require ongoing payments
18. No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
19. No link from: guestbook’s, blogs, classifieds, dynamic inks, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or generally black hat sites.
21. Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads;
22. Links must be manually submitted ONLY. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
23. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
24. Staggered deployment of the links is required to avoid any penalties. (Max 70 links per month)
25. Must send us weekly updates of links.
26. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
27. Links must be on REAL ESTATE related websites. No mortgage websites.
28. Link page should be from US English language sites only
29. Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google within last 30 days.
30. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
31. Links must be on pages with 30 outbound links at most.
32. Link pages must relate /relevant to topic.
33. Links must be in different text combinations.
34. Links must be listed / indexed in corresponding PR SITE and PAGE
35. Links should not be listed, illegal and other offensive websites (spam, ban, or blacklisted).
36. No forums, directories, blog comment submissions, guestbooks or classifieds links.
37. Links should not be posted and or participate web directory or in any commercial link exchange programs/ web rings/ link farms/ exchange programs. i.e [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc. The old co-op advertising sites are no good as well.
38. No links from .info website domains or cheap domains.
You will need to provide me with the following spreadsheet:
Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink), Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address
**** We reserve the right not to accept a particular link.
Web 2.0 team to post to sites like tumblr, haiku, [url removed, login to view], squidoo, hub pages, postin, blogs, etc...i have guides and directions. We would like to use a team experienced in this so we do not have to train. a team that understands how hub pages work , how to get decent scores on squidoo, how to post to google knoll etc We would like a team that can add some previous knowledge of what works to our current efforts..
Articles can be provided but pay would be better if you can write them yourself. We would give you the keywords and then review your articles. we are growing web marketing company looking for a very long term relationship wiht the right company.
Please post some of your previous work if you are experienced.