I am looking to build a long-term relationship with a link building expert. If this first project goes well, many more will be coming on stream over the next month or so. Our plan is to provide with 100 PR3+ links per month to our websites.
Reporting should be in Excel format: url of site, date submitted, url of page, site PR, page PR.
The criteria for the link building process is as follows:
1. Links must be permanent, one-way, static, relevant, html links from English sites with the anchor text provided by me, and submitted into the to the correct directory sector that defines the site.
2. No link exchange programs, reciprocals or web rings.
3. Links must not be disallowed by [url removed, login to view] , NOINDEX or NOFOLLOW tags.
5. No "black hat" tactics will be tolerated: so links from Link Farms, FFAs (Free-For-Alls), blogs, guest books, or any site that in any way compromises the business by employing methods that may be deemed "bannable" by Google.
6. Link pages must be cached by Google for at least 3 months.
7. Links cannot come from sites containing offensive or sexual content.
8. Link page must have no more than 50 outbounds.