This project is for a Mobile Phone Ringtones, Wallpapers, Videos and Mobile Games Website. The site already has a PR of 3 we need to increase this to appear on the first page in Google, Yahoo and MSN. This opportunity can lead to an on-going relationship with monthly revenue for the success bidder. SEO professionals only – you must show previous sites
On Page Analysis including:-
1. Keyword Analysis
2. Competitor Key word Analysis
3. Content Analysis recommendations
4. Internal Site Linking recommendations
5. Anchor Text recommendations
We need DMOZ listings in at least the following three:-
-Shopping: Consumer Electronics: Communications: Wireless: Cellular Phones: Accessories: Software
-Top: Regional: Oceania: Australia: Business and Economy: Telecommunications: Ringtones and Logos
-Top: Games: Video Games: Action: Browser Based
We need 100 or more inbound links
The links MUST be:
- One way non-reciprocal links. NO link exchanges.
- Linking page has to be PR5 or higher. No PR0 or link pages will be accepted.
- All links must be permanent.
- No dynamic or automated link systems
- All links must be mobile phone theme related.
- Key word anchor text must be varied for each link, We will approve the list of keywords.
- Only direct static links will be approved.
- You MUST check that the acquired link is spiderable
- You MUST check that proposed linked websites and pages have been Google crawled and indexed within last 45 days.
- We will not pay for links that are hidden, cloaked or redirected in any way.
- Links from Free For Alls (FFAs), Linkfarms, and Spam Websites are not acceptable.
- Links must be from different, geographically diverse, Class-C IP Addresses.
- The links should be from a mix of informational websites, industry directories, and blogs.
- Links must be on pages with 20-40 outgoing links at most.
- Proposed links MUST be approved first
You will provide all proposed link data in a Excel spreadsheet which will include :
- proposed Link site URL, Site Name, Site Type, Google page Rank, Alexus Traffic Rank, and IP address
- proposed key words for anchor text
Other PR Building
Article Submission, blog submission
Other approved methods.
Monthly Tasks if successful
- Increase number of inbound links on a weekly basis with approved links as described above
- Increase Alexa ranking, Google Ranking, Yahoo and MSN ranking
Report monthly on:-
- PR reports showing number of inbound links and PR for Google, Yahoo, MSN for our site
- Google, Yahoo, MSN and Alexa rank
- competitor search with a list of 20 competitors, their number of inbound links and their PR#’s for each competitor and the keywords targeted by each competitor
- keywords reports showing suggested keywords for Google, Yahoo, MSN
Report monthly with
- detailing suggested content changes, keyword changes, additional landing or content pages
- revises target keyword lists
- review site content, keywords, SEO architecture and revised recommendations
- suggested Page Text changes including titles, page URL names, key words, body text and heading tags
Let me know if you have any questions...
You source all proposed link sites and send them to us for approval prior to posting. We reserve the right to deny any site for any reasons.
NO black hat techniques
You will provide all proposed link data in an Excel Spreadsheet which will include:
Proposed Link-Site URL, Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank, Alexas Traffic Rank, and IP Address.
ONCE APPROVED BY US:
You submit the information to the approved sites.
When links are up and running, you update the original spreadsheet by adding the URL for the incoming link and send us the revised spreadsheet.