I have a doc OR docx OR pdf file, this needs to be recreated as a standard html file (within a joomla article) that looks closely like the original file. (Important: UTF-8)
We need the Joomla article to contain all the images in the same proportions, and look like the originial file.
We are looking for someone who can convert the doc, docx, pdf to the html, and then get it looking correct in Joomla.
Step by step:
1. Administrator upload the file in backend
2. Select Joomla! article category
3. Component convert a pdf file to a nicely formatted Joomla article in to the selected Joomla! article category
4. we need to make a link "table of contents" and "heading" (Example page: [url removed, login to view])
5. Insert the original pdf file link in to the end of the article
6. Set Publish: OFF, set Publish date: converting actually date
Looking forward to finding someone that can help us out.
14 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 213 $ tähän työhön
Expert team specializing in CMS open sources like Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, and more with latest web trends and standards are ready to start. Thank you!