Looking for a SEO expert to help with the new web portal we are building.
This is what we are looking at
Well known about all the latest Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques and technologies
* Capable of planning, implementing, optimising, analysing and reporting on SEO campaigns
* Link building
* Keyword/competitor research and analysis
* META descriptions, HTML
* Google Analytics
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Previous experience in a similar role for any eCommerce websites highly desirable, but enquiries from talented students looking for an ideal first job in SEO are also welcome
* Fresh, creative, cost effective and do-able SEO ideas are a must!
* Analyse website visits to identify trends and opportunities.
* Advise and coordinate updates when required to elements such as: link structure, site maps, on page content.
* Provide Merchandising and Campaign Management with recommendations for relevant trending products.
* Manage day to day link building activities. Be point of contact for external agency (although optional).
* Integrate an SEO strategy for Google+, Twitter and Facebook Implementing link building initiatives on social Ensuring the blog is SEO friendly.
* Ability to run the social media campaigns and assist us with social media marketing
There was no development involved in their work although a minimum knowledge of how a web site works is required.
Since we are a new business we are looking for someone who can offer long -term commitment with their work. They can work from home and occasional meetups will be there.
We are based in London and looking for someone local but don't mine to have someone from outside London
We are looking for only UK applicants