Project to build search engine ranking for a new website using off-site methods only (we will handle on-site).
We have an existing site [url removed, login to view] - this is an e-commerce site offering DIY products to UK based clients - Doors, Timber, Decking, Worktops. The site is well optimised and successful. We have just launched a new site [url removed, login to view] using the same model but focussed on doors. The door related products have been moved from the original site. The aim is to get the doors site to the top of the UK google rankings for key search phrases.
Project Description (5 parts)
1. We have a collection of 10 door related articles that need to be published on relevant article directories to build back links to the new site. See one example attached.
Please read the article and tell me what needs to be changed before submission.
Please also specify how many directories the article will be published in.
2. The existing site has over 600 incoming links. We will provide a list of approx. 200 of these. You will need to get an equivalent link for the new site with doors specific anchor text.
Please confirm that you can do this.
3. We will provide the URLs of 5 competitor sites. You will need to find approx 10 incoming links per competitor site that we don't currently have and get the same links for our site. This will be a total of 50 new links.
4. New links not included above from relevant, UK specific high PR sites. Please define what you will be able to achieve.
5. DMOZ - listing required in a category to be approved by us for both the original and new sites. Please define what you will be able to achieve.
Please include your overall timescale for the above.
Generic SEO bids will be ignored.