Käynnissä

Finishing of Drupal website and database, SEO

We need someone to complete a website based on drupal 6. We need some CSS, database and SEO help.

1. CSS:

90% of the design of the site has been done already. We need 1 more page for the imprint.

2. Database

a. The SQL-database setup is almost complete. We will send you an Excel-sheet with approx. 1.200 records with approx. 200 columns (fields). 80% of these columns are already as fields in the SQL-database. You will have to set up the remaining 20% fields and add the 1.200 records to the database.

b. Our customers must have password-protected access to A CERTAIN PART of their record. We will send you a questionnaire-layout that you will have to add to our website, thus giving our customers the possibility to make changes of their record online. Our admin has to get an information whenever a customer makes any changes on his record.

3. SEO

We need to get our website in the top 8 of the first page in google (and other popular search engines) using certain words that we provide you. Note: Our website is a local, non-adult/illegal/whatever website, nor do we need links form that sort of websites. Note this is not google adword paid service. The URL will be provided in PMB. In optimizing, you should not violate search engine’s rules and conditions.

The whole work should be done within max. 1 week, starting asap. Please do not apply in case you don't have capacities in the next 2 weeks. We will not make any advance payment until the work is properly finished. The work is properly finished after tests on your server and a final test on our server. Please do not apply unless you agree with that.

Further development is planned, so from our side we search a partner for a longtime partnership. Also, we are interestend in a permanent partnership in terms of eg. regular drupal- and security-updates.

Regards,

reinhard

Taidot: tiedonsyöttö, Excel, hakukoneoptimointi, Käyttöliittymä/informaatioarkkitehtuuri

Näytä lisää: website makes, website layout using css, website development help website, website development help online, Website and database design, sql data entry form, sql database website design, service database access, seo service online, questionnaire for website development, questionnaire for website design and development, popular website and design, popular website, popular layout for website, password protected excel, need online seo help, make website online and get paid, make website and get paid, local seo service, google partner page setup, get your website, get website development work online, excel help website, drupal security updates, drupal 8 development

Tietoa työnantajasta:
( 2 arvostelua ) munich, Germany

Projektin tunnus: #517652

Myönnetty käyttäjälle:

iosifpeterfi

Hello, gently check PM.

200 $ USD 2 päivässä
(1 arvostelu)
3.0

5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 214 $ tähän työhön

Top10Rankings

Please see PM!

150 $ USD 25 päivässä
(606 arvostelua)
8.8
GetSEORankings

Please check PM! Thanks.

200 $ USD 20 päivässä
(82 arvostelua)
6.6
ranbir123

Pls check the PMB.

300 $ USD 7 päivässä
(33 arvostelua)
5.2
arupkhan

give me the opportunity to porve myself

220 $ USD 7 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0