Search for realtime auction like [url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view]
It must include the following:
* User registration and account verification
* Buying bid packages.
* Pay per bid - manually and bid automat
* Each bid = Time incressed by 1min. / 45sec. / 30sec. / 20sec. / 10sec. / 5sec. - different options
* General pages such as terms and conditions and a help section which you I can edit. Adding own pages at free will.
* The ability for members to login, update their account, purchase more bids and pay for their won auctions.
* Payment gateway - information will be provided to selceted partys.
* Fixed price auctions / Free auctions / Stop Bid automat / 1bid = 50 cent / 1bid = 20 cent / 1bid = 10 cent / 1bid = 5 cent / 1bid = 1 cent etc
* Ability to give users free bids.
* Ability for users to receive free bids for registering, for winning their first auction and for buying bid packages for the first time. (set by admin which free set will apply in which case)
* Add, edit and delete articles for the latest news page - allow users to give comments.
* Add, edit, delete and clone auctions.
* Use macros to start, stop and publish auctions
* Refund bids.
* View the winning bidder and update the status of the auction – e.g. pending, running, ended and completed.
* View, edit, add, delete and suspend users.
* View users bidding history, purchased bid packages, add free bids to the user and refund bids for the user, won auctions etc.
* Manage the website content such as the terms & conditions and help page content.
* View referrals from users.
* Set the bidding packages.
* Update the latest news articles and add new articles.
* Manage the website categories, add, edit and delete new categories, which can be unlimited levels deep.
* Edit general website settings including turning on and off various features at a click of a button.
* Payment Gateway (selected partys will be informed)
* SMS Payment - TXT Nation solution
* The automatic bidding system – the ability for users to "book their bids".
* Refer a friend section. Members get free bids by referring a friend.
* Request an auction with a desired item
* Automatic cashback solution for first three places (speciall auction form - not in every case)
* Bonus auctions - auctions what will open another winning object after predefined bid level is reached
* Newsletter system
* Search engine by users : nickname, name, female, online-offline, mail address, address etc.
* View stats - how many bids, auctions etc has been sold on that day
* Connection with - Google analitics
* It must have every feature of swoopo as far as bid flashing with every new bid and bidders name.
* Must have a bid butler with specific price increments, text bidding, a live chat area next to the item being bid on.
* Product descriptions in short under each product and complete product description when item is clicked on.
* Must have content manager that will be very user friendly for administrator.
* Administrator area needs to have simple utility to control every aspect of the website, settings, customers, auctions, bids, billing, etc. Need to know how many customers are logged-in and ready to bid.
* Administrator must be able to change auction clock countdown period manually and automatically.
* Secure payment system using Paypal, WebMoney, Moneybookers, Click&Buy and other international payment methods... Ueberweisung
* Total amount received from customers, bid data and winners’ details should be shown in the admin section with names, dates, etc. Key data on customers should also be available in table and chart formats.
* Customers can get free credit on signup and by referring friends to the site who become members.
* Work with all major browsers.
* Check user balance, users can check his remaining credit balance.
* The site will need multi-currency and multi-language features in the future.
* Language - able to work with Eng / Deu / Rus
About design we will discuss in PM. First I want to see the demo-version (demo-site).
The best wishes