Need an EXPERT to install, setup and maintain CVS or Subversion
This is to manage changes to a website
You should be an expert in change management and set this up so that revisions can be easily accessed, staged and have build scripts to move changes to the live website.
You must be able to install this so that the repository is accessible by clients outside a firewall.
You should be able to train 3/4 people over skype
You will be required to be onhand for any questions and respond within 4 hours.
*********** READ CAREFULLLY BEFORE YOU BID ***************
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS YOU WILL NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED.
BID ONLY WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO GET PAID. THERE WILL BE NO PRICE REVISIONS.
NONE. YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE YOUR BID. BE REALISTIC.
YOU MUST PROVIDE RELEVANT EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK THAT PERTAINS TO THIS PROJECT. I WILL NOT AWARD THIS TO SOMEONE WHO HAS NOT DONE SOMETHING SIMILAR.
WE DO NOT PAY UNTIL PROJECT IS COMPLETE. YOU WILL RECEIVE NO MONEY UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR AGREED UPON WORK. DO NOT REQUEST IT, AS YOU WILL BE REFUSED.
THe specification for this project is attached. Following is a summary.
Create a generic booking system where my cottage or any other cottage can use. The user would just need to paste code into their page to access all the features and it appears in a configurable pane inside their website.
Each cottage owner has a setup page which enters their info,prices, number of properties into the database as well as customizable features such as how to display the calendar.
Allow selection of dates like travelocity with ability to display full year calendar showing what is available and what is not.
When they make a selection of dates, the price is shown as well.
If dates are not available, show other available dates nearby.
They can then book those dates and either pay for it up front using their credit card or Paypal or mail by cheque.
After booking, it will send a confirming email to them with directions etc as indicated by prefs. If they pay by cheque it will send them details on how to mail that money and request them to confirm their booking in the email.
They should be able to cancel their booking within X days (as set by owner prefs) and be refunded minus whatever X charge set by owner.
It will remove them from the calendard etc.
Owner can also be notified along the way as indicated by [url removed, login to view] to email or text message SMS. e.g. when client vacation begins, ends. When a new booking is entered for example.
The system will also manage deposits and security deposits.
For security deposits, it should refund to the user automatically after X days from stay back to credit card or manually if preferred by owner.
Ability to send thank you for staying after X days after stay also.
Ability to export database as excel file
Ability to view database by owner
Each owner should have full access to their own database. Ability to add, delete and change entries easily by Highlighing days etc.
The following are additional initial requirements PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THIS CAREFULLY:
1. You must be able to speak, write, and understand English fluently since you will need to be able to re-word content when building out the site from information and sources which will be provided to you. Additionally this site will be in English and that’s all we can communicate in.
2. You must be easily accessible by email and also by telephone during normal business hours during development,or if not possible, by SKYPE or internente messaging. redesign, testing and deployment. Once successful bidder is agreed we can set timeframes for calling, if necessary having regard to different time zones and we will be fair in that regard. We are located in Los Angeles, California, USA Pacific Standard Time
3. You must be great in Flash and Website programming and VERY CREATIVE to ensure that the initial artwork and other materials which are supplied is shown off to best advantage and high impact to any observer.
4. You must know Flash HTML, XML and PHP intimately.
5. You must be a great graphic designer since it will require intelligent thinking when setting up the website and creating the Flash sequences and the flow of the site.
6. You must be able to complete this project within 3 maximum 4 weeks being a strict deadline when awarded.
7. MUST be willing to make all necessary revisions. We will also require your availability for updates following completion (reasonable additional charge for this please quote) and ability to review progress and course of construction website on your servers throughout the project. Please DO NOT RESPOND if you have not completed several similar projects and also provide examples for review. This is mandatory.
8. You must be willing to use Escrow via the [url removed, login to view] site and there will be no advance payments. We are a reputable company and we will pay and be fair but we require utmost integrity both sides. We require references.
9. We will require credentials and references prior to award.
10. We reserve the right to cancel the project if we do not hear from you within a reasonable timeframe. (3 to 4 business days without responding to e-mail is unacceptable).
11. We reserve the right to not release any of the escrowed fees if you do not deliver the scope of work within the timeline and our expected quality agreed upon.
12. If you are interested and will be providing a bid You must PM us after reading this and write one message that says "OKIGOTIT", this code will ensure that you have read all the project details.
13. By the way, we know in great details Internet and computer law and related matters and are very familiar with what is entailed, how things work and what things are worth. So let’s not get off on the wrong foot with someone trying to blow smoke at us.
14. FYI we have numerous clients and special projects arising from time to time that can be made available in the future to somebody who impresses us with their talents, timeliness, business manners and enthusiasm. Extensive additional work will also be required for this project once it clears initial stages.
15. Assuming we are happy with the result, we would consider providing credit on the site to your and your organization. This will be viewed and considered by very heavyweight people in the business.