Experienced developer/designer needed for a Wordpress project.
The project includes:
1. Custom wordpress theme design for a specific type of content/topic (e.g . food)
2. Replace current theme with the new one
3. Create subdomains :
We have an existing blog on “[url removed, login to view]” that needs to be setup for easy replication on multiple “[url removed, login to view]”
- The admin must have the ability to selectively post to multiple blogs from one central location/admin dashboard and/or other posting methods
- An easy to understand procedure must be established for creation of additional blogs on subdomains with selected replication of content. The idea here is that I do not want to go to a developer/programmer every time I need to create another subdomain/blog.
- Here is a brief scenario:
o I have a main blog located at [url removed, login to view] that has posts relevant to audience from all locations
o I also have 10 blogs located at [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] and so on…that on top of having posts/content from [url removed, login to view] will have content relevant to their respective region/location
o Every time I have a content to post on [url removed, login to view] I would want, as a rule, this post be automatically posted to all other regional blogs as well with a possibility for manual adjustment, e.g. post this content main blog and all regional blogs except regionalblog1 and regionalblog2
o I also need to be able to post to all of the blogs/subdomains selectively, e.g. only post this content to [url removed, login to view]
o I need to be able to create users/admins and manage their access rights, e.g. user 1 has access to [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view], user2 can only post to [url removed, login to view], etc.
- We would also need some general tune-up for the blog with enhanced functionality and admin’s ease of use (mostly via plugins) and other general recommendation on making everything more effective and efficient.
- We have more projects on the way and, obviously, if we like your work, we are likely to use your services again.