I'm willing to pay $100 to a $150. This must be completed by Tuesday. It can not be any later.
1. Fix the issue with the Marketing Talk section (homepage). There should be an open text box where everyone can type and make comments. Right now it only works for me when I sign in to the back-end.
2. Banner ad: Making sure the banner ad rotation is working properly
This use to work but no longer works for the client. What use to happen is when they click on another page it would switch to a different flash rotator. So for instance right now on the home page is rotates from Social Media Strategies to “Blog, Tweet and Connect”
When they click on another page the rotator should be different. Say it rotates a mcdonalds ad and a radio shack add. The rotator should change for each page. I think he said he has 3 rotators in total.
And again he said this worked before but doesn’t work anymore, so it may just be a matter of fixing a line of code.
3. Internet Explorer: The site looks awful in the new version, needs to be fixed.
4. Make the text links at the top of the homepage bigger.
They will also be changed to this:
Promotions that Rock & Suck Diversity Awards & Disappointments EM TV About EM
Social Media Report Card Marketing Truth-O-Meter Marketing Tips Contact US
If this messes up when I post this those titles are stacked on top of each other (two rows)
5. Make the links at the bottom of the home page darker.
6. There is an issue with the color at the bottom. How the yellow changes to red. It’s the size of the file. The background should stop where the yellow ends.
Off the top of my head I think by going into the CSS and adding the following for the #page div would do the trick:
so it is something like:
background-image: url(../images/[url removed, login to view]);
padding: 0 20px 20px 20px;
7. Add the comments box for each article (no sign-in required to make comments but I would like Name and email)
The comment box will ask for the person’s name and their email address and they post there comment as well all in one step. The email address should be only visible to my client to users to the site.
8. At the bottom of the marketing talk box, I would like a link that says…More….which then transfers them to a page where all the archives are placed.
Basically he wants up to 20 more pages for his articles and up to 20 more pages for his videos. The uploader and all that is were created by the site creator. They work fine, your job will be to add pages. Say when the page extends to 10 articles or videos it moves to another page. Whatever way you want to do this is fine.
The order I would like for the homepage (below – articles)
Promotions that rock and suck
Social Media Report Card
(You’ll have a banner for this area. Can you please remove the article text for Marketing tips only). This banner should by hyperlinked to the main page of marketing tips.
9. Sometimes when I click on the links at the top of the page, a new window pops up…not sure why this is happening. Do you?
OBVIOUSLY THEY HAVE BEEN MADE _blank (I guess).
10. Add a Video Page for the archives
20 pages of history. Not searchable or date by the month. It just extends for 20 pages.
11. Homepage & Throughout the site: Replace the Marketing Clinic banner with a new banner that I had created.
Really this just means where it says Marketing Clinic on a page it is replaced with an image that’s provided.
12. Homepage & Category pages: Instead of using text to name the categories on the HP and the main category page, I want it to be an image. Image will be provided by me (already created).
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 131 $ tähän työhön
I am willing to work on the project. I have fair amount of ROR knowledge and have worked on a couple of projects with the rails framework. Let me know if you are interested in working together. Thanks
Hello Sirs, I have seen your work and can provide you with the best I have with 3 days of time. I am a ROR developer and lines of code experience to play with ROR. Awaiting your reply. Regards.