Looking for someone to work 7h/day 6d/week for me on various tasks including & requiring knowledge on :
- Setup various accounts (gmail, facebook, ebay, Twitter, Digg, CL etc..)
- Install scripts small or bigger (wordpress, joomla, autoresponder, other third party scripts, cpanel setup, mysql DB etc..)
- Familiar with aweber, autoresponder, list building
- Blogging, use of various scripts autblog, autopligg etc..
- Ability to setup squeeze pages (link it to aweber list).
- Ability to setup squidoo lenses, knowledge of twitter , Social marketing In general
- Write small articles when needed, small newsletters
- Familiar with various marketing concept SEO, RSS, Emailing, Youtube etc..
- Knowledge of Various marketing Methods (preferred) Blackhat & WhiteHat
Skills & General personality traits:
- The work involves a lot of reading initially, understanding & applying methods, following instructions.
- You will learn a lot but need to have a very good general knowledge. No newbie. Need to be able to be operational from day 1.
- Ability to make suggestions as well with a sense of autonomy once the task is defined.
- You need to be very well organized with ability to start, follow and see through to the end of a task.
- Multitask is a must as well. As you will have several methods to apply and follow-up on consistently.
- Tasks will not be very complex (well documented) but will need to be done well and consistently.
- Easy going personality and Perfect English is a must as well. Fast learner & Hard worker ( no shortcut kind of job).
- Need someone to whom I can discuss a method with and who can understand it quickly, put it in action, report on it and follow up on it.
After the initial conversations, we will discuss & I will provide Weekly plan to follow and will expect daily worksheet to follow progress.
Needed to be considered (all general replies will be ignored):
Give me a brief description of what you've worked on (with link when available):
- Script & Tools you've used and are familiar with
- Marketing concept you know
- Rate you're willing to work for : hourly/weekly/monthly
I am obviously looking for medium to long term (Not quick bucks). In this economic downturn it could be quite an advantage but results needs to be there.