I am looking for a System Administrator to assist in the configuration of a Ubuntu 9.04 Server that is hosted in a Virtual Container.
I need a VPN Server installed and configured on Ubuntu 9.04 server. You will need to:
* Configure the services listed below
* Within the network constraints setout on [url removed, login to view]
* my IP setup is as follows
eth0 public ip [url removed, login to view]
eth1 private ip 10.176.x.x
I assume you need to setup another subnet and mask it as I need multiple connections.
more information on server configuration is available from [url removed, login to view] and I am running Ubuntu 9.04 server.
* can document each step so I can, (and I will), replicate on a second slice I host there.
End State Required
- PPTP Connection from clients with 128-bit encrypt
- Users to be administered from webmin [url removed, login to view] (already installed)
- Server to be re-configurable through webmin
- Firewall reconfiguration to allow connections (iptables)
- subnet to be created and masqueraded for client connection use (iptables)
- Connections from VPN server to clients' destination site should be completely hidden (no clue there is a vpn)
- Multiple users to be connected at once
I'll test each of these from a Mac OS X and Microsoft Vista machine from two different connections.
I would also be interested in traffic accounting which I would commission as a separate project.