I need a LAMP expert/SysAdmin to setup an opensource VPN server and client (OpenVPN preferred) so that I will be able to access restricted content (client-side) in Canada.
The server's location is in Germany. It's a 32 bit CentOS installation. You will be given SSH access, no more.
The following are expected for the project to be complete:
1) VPN Server is to be setup on the server, working fully and bridged to the ethernet adapter so that the client can use an IP address of the server to surf the internet (all applications that the client will use; i.e Instant Message, Browser, IPTV apps, etc).
2) Bootscripts added so that the VPN server is launched at boot.
3) A client and server configuration file *.ovpn with two different sets of keys/certificates.
4) Test and make sure it works in both Windows and OS X.
5) Provide instructions for use - Windows & OS X.
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 92 $ tähän työhön
I'm a linux and windows server administrator with experience in setting up VPNs using openvpn and pptpd and I can configure either one of them for you on your server quite easily.