We are an E Commerce company that have specialized business sites ranging from online stores, electronic recycling sites, B2B marketplace sites, etc. I am looking for Full Time Magento Assistant who can help manage overall project of the manager.
Make an automation tools that able to input a comment on blogs with some customization requirements. The comment content and the blogs URL will be provided. This robot task is mainly only go to the URL given, then fill the comment content. The feature similar with scrapebox but more simple needs.
One Main Skill that you need to have is to have a lot of experience creating internet automation tools/robot
We don't want you to use iMacro/uBot or similar third party applications that only slowing down the process
Your Requirements :
1. Have a very good experience in automation
2. Have good skill in any of this programming language (C/PHP/etc)
3. Reliable and Honest (I really count on you to help me !)
4. Have at least 5 years experience.
Example scenario logic:
1. Please go to: [[url removed, login to view]]
2. Find 'leave a comment' form on the bottom.
3. Fill out the name and email with any name.
4. Fill out the website field using our designed URL site ( try to use [[url removed, login to view]] )
5. Fill out the comment content whatever you like.
6. Check/tick the spam check box on the bottom
7. Check/tick the comluv box on the bottom (sometimes it's not automatically ticked/checked)
8. Choose feed "Candle Flame" from the feed list
9. Click "Post Comment"
10. That's it.
So the robot need to be able to do:
1. Able to generate random Name and Email and fill the form using that.
2. Able to fill the website field by finding from search engine based on keyword (or from user define csv import)
3. Able to fill the comment's content from other blog's scrapped comments (or from user define csv import)
3. Able to 'tick' the Spam check box on the bottom
4. Able to 'tick' the ComLuv box
5. Have the feature to choose which feed that we want to put after checking/ticking the comluv box.
6. Have the feature to use proxy.
7. Have multi thread feature
8. Able to check whether a comment is approved by moderator or not (by the next day after commenting)
Input that the robot have are:
1. List of URL to be filled on the website field
2. Content's database to be filled randomly on the comment content
3. Info of what feed need to be choose on the feed list
4. Proxy list to use to go to each URL blog
5. Have captcha solver using third party captcha solver service (like decaptcher)
I am NOT looking for professional for this job Therefore, if you are small but smart, talented and focus, don't worry - we are the same!.
We are an IT company, means there will be a lot of programming job like this in the future for you that hired. Therefore, most likely we will have a long term relationship if you are good enough.
Please note that we are an agile company. We are lean, mean, and fast moving. We are not looking to partner with big, process laden mammoth organization where any required overtime needs 15 forms to fill and 3 director approval.
We are looking for teams with the same "go do. will do. now" attitude.
Anyone interested, answer this question :
1. What programming language you will use to make this robot ?
2. Give me all your past experience creating robot, especially the ones that related to internet (like web scrapper/input automation/etc) ?
3. How many hours do you think you will charge me and at what rate ?
Anyone that applying the job without answering the question will not responded.