- Able to function in a high level in oral and written English
- Experienced with building bots via uBot or ZennoPoster, or similar programs
- Able to use web Robots to scrape data via raw http requests
- Someone who understands how to use sniffers to analyze web traffic
- Familiar with what is required to create Registration and Posting functions for these 2.0, bookmarking, and article sites.
- Someone to train our proprietary software in registering and posting to accounts on web 2.0, bookmarking, and article sites.
We will screen potential applicants:
Round 1: Send us an email with ONLY your experience and qualifications related to the work specified above (you do not need to tell us anything else about your work or education history). Your application should indicate that you have experience with the above and have specific examples of work you've completed.
Round 2 ($5 bonus): A 30-minute English exam and interview. Those who make it to this round will be given a $5 bonus just for applying, taking the test, and going through the interview.
Round 3 ($20 bonus): We will select the top applicants and put them through a one-day training on how to use our software. You will be charged with training our system to successfully register and post to three different websites. Those who complete this phase will receive a $20 bonus.