I´m looking for a writer who is excellent at academic writings in economics (Level Master of Science).
The Topic of this essay is "Competition regulation of digital markets: killer acquisitions and the kill zone for start-ups".
The essay should answer the "Market power of platforms and networks", "What are the competition regulations of digital markets?", "What are the kill zones for start-ups?" and some basic definitions like - what are digital markets, killer acquisitions, and kill zones.
I will link some literature that needs to be included in this essay as well.
About this essay:
• Length is 3000 - 4500 words
• No Footnotes - Our University wants an In-text example Chicago style for referencing Literature (I have attached our Guideline):
E.g., In statistical inference, a sample is understood as a subsection of the entirety of possible observations, called population (Kmenta 2000, 3).
• Every sentence must be referenced with literature (Book, Journey, etc.).
• Please provide a well-structured table of Content,
• A Bibliography with all the used Literature at the end is a must.
• Cabral, L., Haucap, J., Parker, G., et.al. 2021. "The EU Digital Market Act - A Report from a Panel of Economic Experts". European Commission. Luxembourg.
• Justus Haucap. 2020. "Plattformökonomie: neue Wettbewerbsregeln – Renaissance der Missbrauchsaufsicht". Wirtschaftsdienst. Heft 13. S. 20-29. DOI: 10.1007/s10273-020-2611-9