We are developing a useful tool for a website that will allow a visitor to answer a few questions about their daily habits, health, etc. that may be negatively or positively impacting their sleep. This tool would also tie into a mattress product that provides a superior sleep surface (therefore supporting better sleep). The tool would provide not only insights to the value of a superior sleep surface, but also provide useful and actionable tips (output) for changing habits, improving health etc. that will further support a great night’s sleep.
At this time, we are seeking an individual who is capable of building the appropriate list of questions and answers for this tool, as well being able to provide the output once someone is done answering the questions.
Qualified candidates should be well-versed in all criteria that impact a person’s ability to have healthy, productive sleep. A medical degree is not required, but appropriate credentials to support this expertise are expected to be presented. Active students and/or researchers will be given the highest consideration.
Scope of the project will include the following:
- Determine list of questions and possible answers (even the number of questions will be the responsibility of this resource)
- Determine list of possible outcomes
- Create a matrix that shows the combinations of questions/answers and their possible outcomes
- Present and review with the client team
- Make revisions as necessary
- Work with a developer/programmer as subject matter expert for the creation of the website tool (creating the tool itself is not in the scope for this resource)
Please submit your proposal of credentials and experience via this website to be considered. Any samples of previous work which you feel supports your ability to fulfill this project are encouraged.
16 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 455 $ tähän työhön
I'm an English-speaking South African with a first-class masters degree in Philosophy, including Philosophy of Psychology and mind. I also have honors in Psychology. See PM for details.