SAP GTS Implementation Consultant for Global Trade Compliance S/4 Implementation
Budjetti vähintään 50 $ USD / tunti
This Medical Devices client is embarking on a multi-year SAP implementation and is looking for the following candidate.
Overview of Role
The Senior Business Systems Analyst in this role will collaborate with Trade Compliance and Regulatory Affairs business partners to define, develop, and support Global Trade Services (GTS) consisting of the SAP solutions for Global Trade Services (GTS) and the relevant modules.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst in this role will successfully work with business partners to define a system that controls the distribution of product in a specific region after proper licenses and registrations have been provided by the specific Regulatory body.
The IT Senior Business Analyst in this role will be responsible for the design, configuration, testing and implementation of IT capabilities that support supply chain processes & distribution control. In addition, this individual is responsible for developing and deploying robust steady-state support capabilities.
As many implementations and changes to existing processes are managed as projects, the IT Senior Business Analyst Supply Chain Systems will be expected to support use phase and projects and work with external vendors (e.g., consultants).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Translate business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manage changes to such specifications and manage required validation documentation.
• Analyze and understand business processes and develop and support the implementation of configurations for GTS solutions in SAP. Identify, quantify, and prioritize solutions to address business and technical issues.
• Keep systems and applications in a validated state according to legal and corporate requirements with respect to FDA, SOX, etc
• Collaborate with key business partners, manager, and IT peers to develop an implementation roadmap that manages Regulatory Trade compliance in the system and supports the long-term rollout of SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) across the enterprise.
• Under general direction, independently determine and develop approach to solutions.
• Support assignments and/or maintains systems of medium to large complexity, including requirements definition, internal/external resource management and budgets.
• Proactively enforce worldwide and local security policies to ensure IT information assets are protected.
Expected Areas of Competence & Knowledge
• Able to quickly gain understanding of the overall direction and requirements of the Client business with respect to products, customer needs and planning requirements.
• Able to successfully leverage a strong functional background to analyze complex issues and make recommendations for strategic changes to our landscape to improve the reliability and accuracy of existing solutions.
• Able to successfully collaboration with a cross functional Business/IT team to develop and execute and support IT solutions.
• Have a deep understanding of the following & ability to configure or support configuration of the following
• Compliance Management: including setting up the compliance requirements based on country, region, or industry, as well as defining the compliance processes such as screening, embargo checks, license management, and reporting.
• Customs Management: including the configuration of the customs procedures and regulations specific to each country or region, such as import/export regulations, customs declarations, and duty calculations.
• Risk Management: involving the setting up the risk assessment rules and workflows to identify and mitigate compliance risks, including managing denied party lists, export controls, and trade sanctions.
• 5+ years of implementing SAP GTS is mandatory preferably within a global medical device / pharmaceutical industries.