One Stream Implementation consultant with Deep SAP S/4 Integration Experience
Budjetti vähintään 50 $ USD / tunti
This Medical Devices client is embarking on a multi-year SAP implementation and is looking for the following candidate.
Primarily you will implement OneStream solutions to ensure the client is highly successful You will participate in a team environment to ensure delivery of on-time and on-budget solutions and create a strong learning environment for the customer and the team.
Provide hands-on development using all the available product functionality including the ability to:
• Redesign business processes, application and system design
• Develop Models, Dimensions, Reports, Input Forms, Logic and Security
• Communicate and clearly present ideas and solutions to customers, team members, and partners
• Plan and accomplish goals assigned as part of often diverse and distributed teams in a collaborative manner, regardless of assigned role or reporting structure.
• Capture and apply the knowledge, experiences, and best practices that are acquired from each engagement to strengthen skill sets.
• Able to work on US Mountain Time
Business Skills Required:
• You must have at least three years OneStream implementation experience ideally within the Medical Devices /Pharma sectors healthcare
• You must have five year’s experience as a CPM implementor – Hyperion, SAP, or other!!
• A professional accounting designation (CPA), and/or advanced degree (MBA) is required
• University degree, ideally in Finance related area
• Excellent communication, presentation, and English language skills
• A good understanding of project management, and team participation
• The ideal candidate will have substantial (five years) experience working in finance organizations, with a solid understanding of the nature of work performed by financial analysts, controllers, finance directors, and CFOs.
Technical Skills Required:
• Hands on experience with OneStream XF, SAP BPC, Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management (FDM or UpStream)
• You must have a thorough understanding of Performance Management practices obtained through a minimum of five years’ experience in actual implementation and roll-out of CPM solutions
• Knowledge of development of budgeting/forecasting models or financial consolidation models
• Proven understanding of OLAP concepts and ability to communicate them to the various stakeholders.
• Experience with VB.net or Visual Basic. Any object-oriented programming a plus.