We are actively hiring CPQ Developers for our own company
It is a Part Time OFF Shore role we need candidates who can work for us from India will work 20 hours a week.
Role:- CPQ Developer
Duration:-Part time (20 hours a week)
Who we are:
ASAR is one of the fastest growing and most reputable SAP Gold Certified Partners in America. We are exclusively focused on creating Customer Experience Solutions for our customers using #SAP #CX or C/4HANA portfolio of solutions. We exist to create and deliver value for our customers, our employees, our shareholders and our partners. Our people have evolved from an implementation consultancy mindset into a solution provider that meets all the Business Consulting, Solutions Implementation and Applications Management needs for large and medium size organizations. For more information, visit [login to view URL]
This role is in person work for OFF Shore from India. We are looking for Configure Sales force CPQ and Sales Cloud solutions. Develop technical requirements for internal developers as needed.
• Facilitate business process reviews to identify client requirements and processes.
• Translate client requirements into Sales force CPQ design, leveraging best practices and minimizing the need for custom development.
• Configure Sales force CPQ and Sales Cloud solutions.
• Develop technical requirements for internal developers as needed.
• Effectively manage all aspects of projects and client communications.
• Deliver end user training and documentation.
• 5+ years of experience as CPQ developer and Contract Management (ex:Salesforce
• CPQ, Big Machines, Apptus, etc.) with proficiency in Sales force CPQ and the willingness to become certified.
• Hands-on experience and advanced knowledge of all aspects of Sales force CPQ; exposure to Conga preferred
• Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) expertise
• Exposure to multiple Sales force instances preferred.
• Sales Consultant certification preferred.
• Refined ability to understand and assess how business processes can be improved using Sales force.
• Excellent problem solving and project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
• Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects, deliverables and deadlines at once.
Why choose us?
• At ASAR America Inc., we have a relentless passion for creating Customer Experience Success stories for our clients using SAP CX Solutions. Not only that, but we offer our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in Customer Experience, as well as
• Collaborative and energetic culture - we are finally back in the office! As the country gets back to a new normal, we are excited to rollback all of our company outings and events.
• Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time, bountiful holidays, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits.
• Fast-paced and innovative environment.