We're in the process of hiring a full-time HubSpot + Salesforce pro to join our team. In the interim, we could use support managing client project overflow.
We're a boutique marketing automation consulting firm specializing in HubSpot + Salesforce. We are industry agnostic and currently have clients in SaaS, Education, Healthcare, and more. All of our clients use both HubSpot & Salesforce and have both strategic initiatives and ongoing backlog work needing support. This will be an opportunity to deepen your knowledge in HubSpot + Salesforce as we will happily teach you everything we know in exchange for awesome work. :)
Specific Job Duties:
- Troubleshoot Sync Errors in HubSpot Health for 6 companies using HubSpot + Salesforce
- Aide in duplicate removal via Insycle
- User creation and deletion in Salesforce + HubSpot
- Create Salesforce Reports & Dashboards as needed
- Create Custom Objects in Salesforce and/or sync Custom Objects with HubSpot
- QA APEX in Salesforce (minimal - but do need assistance here if possible)
- Other HubSpot + Salesforce integration tasks as they come up
We will work with you to understand each task, discuss the best approach, and QA/test before delivering to the client. This role will work with our team and will not interface with any clients directly. A NDA and contractor agreement will be required for this position.