INBOUND SALES AGENT (CLOSER)
• Starts Part time ($300) transitions to full-time ($650) if you're good and once fully operational.
• EST / or other US Timezone, but no strict hours required. Just get the job and tasks done.
• Results based. (still get the full time pay $)
• Possible commissions on top of compensation - again just prove yourself and close deals.
• American / Neutral accent - *Fluent to Conversational/Native* English Required - this is really important. If you are unsure of your accent and feel like clients can recognize that you're not from the US, this is unfortunately not the job for you.
• Work for a startup involves calling/receiving warm b2b/b2c leads from our Marketing team in New York. You don't need to find leads yourself, you just answer and close the deals on the phone.
• BPO experience appreciated
• Scripts are available and can be drafted, but half of the time you need to talk conversationally to understand their concerns, find their pain points and then you can offer a solution and a price. Must be confident to go off-script.
If you prove to be the best in this field, I'll personally negotiate a higher compensation/commission + take care of your benefits, SSS/Philhealth, Internet Upgrade, PC & laptop upgrade, gym membership, etc... name whatever you want. Just close the deals.
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Understand client's need for his business, find PAIN POINTS, offer a solution (our package) with the appropriate price
• Closes sales deals over the phone on the first call (we will not be calling the same person twice).
• Maintains good customer relationships
• Goes the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Enter and update customer information in the database
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Proven experience as telesales representative
• Proven track record of closing B2B deals over the phone
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Friendly, empathetic, BUT assertive, & trustworthy tone of voice.
• Bookkeeping QuickBooks knowledge or experience
HOW TO APPLY - very easy
1. Write your answer to the following question below:
- Who is/are your favorite sales personalities on Youtube?
- If you could choose only one: In-depth product knowledge with average sales skills or awesome sales skills with basic product knowledge, why?
- Do you have any bookkeeping or QuickBooks experience?
2. Attach your Resume/ CV
3. Record a sound clip of you reading 1 randomly generated paragraph from this site: [login to view URL]
I'm new to Freelancer.com so just send me a message if you have any trouble
After submitting the requirements, you can also send a cover letter here on the job post.
Only applicants who follow these instructions will be considered for the role.
Understand that this is a startup company. There will be a lot of growth and growth pains as we go on. We are funded by a large partner company in New York, but we're still starting to build our Philippine team. Want to be a founding member? Join us.
We are looking for someone who can join our team long term.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.