Recruitment Insight Sales Executive -- 4
Budjetti ₹250000-500000 INR
To whom this job is suitable: who is willing to work on both by the hour and a commission basis
1. The requirement is that you speak excellent English and you are able to work in Australian working hours.
2. Maintaining a deep knowledge of company products and services.
3. Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
4. Researching and pursuing new business opportunities.
5. Identifying clients' needs and requirements and proposing suitable solutions.
6. Providing clients with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process.
7. Upselling and cross-selling services to clients.
8. Resolving complaints and issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
9. Meeting sales/revenue targets.
10. Ensuring client satisfaction.
You should have a good understanding skill to consume the required knowledge provided of our services and to explain about the service to the prospects.
1. Identifies sales opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
2. Sells our services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
3. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
4. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
5. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
6. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
7. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Insight Sales, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales