PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO APPLICANTS WHO FOLLOW ALL THE DIRECTIONS NOTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Top real estate wholesaling team is seeking a dynamic individual with great phone skills and loads of integrity to help us find motivated sellers of single-family homes throughout the United States.
This person will be responsible for:
*Facilitating a sales process to get prospects into clients with a signed contract.
1. Servicing inbound calls to gather information and build rapport.
2. Checking comps and structuring offers
3. Performing outbound follow-up with the phone, text, email
4. Tracking and managing leads in our CRM
The candidate needs to have proven experience and success in dealing directly with homeowners and discuss options for selling their home.
Must be well-versed in various acquisition techniques: cash offers, subject-to purchases, owner financing, lease-options, etc.
SKILLS & TRAITS
– Comfortable in fast-paced environment
– Communicates effectively and clearly in written and verbal form.
– Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
– Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills.
– Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented.
– Results-oriented and high achiever.
– Technologically savvy and able to utilize many online services.
– Confident telephone voice
– Previous experience in sales or real estate
– Excellent English
– 100% reliable computer, internet access, and telephone capability
– Quality headphones for calling
– Quiet, independent workspace.
– Consistent and reliable internet connection
– Has integrity
– Works well independently
– Extremely professional
– Energetic and friendly
– Approximately 20-40 hours per week
IN ORDER TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING THREE ITEMS:
1. A video or audio voice sample of you speaking.
2. A copy of your DISC test results (Please access the DISC test by Googling "Tony Robins Disc Assessment")
3. Your resume