Company Profile :
We process and export natural sandstone from India and having an exceptional track record of satisfied clients, now starting business across the globe. We offer various paving stones, fireplace and garden features such as Sandstone Paving, Sandstone Flooring Tile, Sandstone Kerbs, Sandstone Palisade, Sandstone Block Steps, Sandstone Cobbles etc. We are an eminent organization for our consistency in performance, services and client oriented approach, with fully dedicated our business operation to the requirements of the clients. We listen to the feedback of clients and follow the specifications. Also, we are a progressive organization that works with current industrial trends.
Our products are modern and stylish, and designed to suit contemporary architecture. We offer products that are in varied sizes, colors, designs and finishes. We polish, calibrated, bush hammered, sand blasted and other methods to create an impeccable range of products.
Job Profile :
We require someone with sales executive expertise to help us with selling our product. Quality candidates as our Overseas Executives around the world, for our business development program to increase our client base.
Well experienced private individuals (male or female), as well as business houses are equally welcome. If you are ambitious, energetic, passionate & sincere individual and would like to have flexibility by working around your own schedule and environment, then becoming our Overseas Executive is the right choice for you!
Work to be done:
- Increase sales by reaching out to new clients and represent the face of our company to prospected clients
- Answer any questions the clients may have regarding our products and service
- Follow up with clients after sales have been completed
- Must have at least 1 years experience as a sales executive
- Have good people skills and be easy to talk to and efficient and communicating information
- Be dedicated and active in up selling our product and service
- Able to work in a team environment and not be afraid to ask questions