We are looking for a Key Account Manager in our Enterprise business who is ready to lead successful sales process.
The Key Account Manager will lead sales to aggressively prospect new markets and drive new sales within the local area.
• Negotiate pricing/sales contracts with customers.
• Negotiate and resolve all customer complaints and/or issues.
• Travel frequently to conduct face-to-face meetings with all customers in the territory.
• Ability to operate independently, with a low level of direct supervision.
• Ability to regularly booking meetings with potential customers
• Ability to plan and present “demo” based presentation for potential customers
• Establish plans and strategies to expand customer base
• Establish plans/strategies to increase existing customer sales
• Establish sales targets and monitor performance
• Lead sale process to achieve maximum profitability and growth
• Attend all sales meetings and sales training.
• Achieve quarterly targeted new business growth goals.
• Ability to organize own work, coordinate projects, set priorities, meet deadlines,
and follow-up on assignments with minimal direction.
• Previous 2-3 years documented sales experience
• Speak and writing in english fluently is required
• Internet & email skills
• Experience and skills in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and documentation
• Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure
• Good listening och communication skills
• Planning and organisational skills
• Good understanding of technical terms and the IT services we provide
• Adapts easily to changing deadlines
• Effective time management
• Excellent communication skills
• Good management skills
• Great leadership ability
• Works well with others
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and responsible
• Ability to train others
• Ability to work remotely
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)