Buy Cheap Bargains, Inc. has an opening for an E-Commerce Buyer to oversee the development, research, analysis and reporting tools used to manage the online E-commerce business listings. This position will entail finding skus for us to sell with dropshoppers, buy form manufacturers, do private label and basically anything trending or hot online that customers are looking for. We don't mind selling anything anywhere in the world as long as it is profitable. You will also be responsible for negotiating contracts and making deals and setting up accounts.
As an E-Commerce Buyer, you will also be responsible for commerce tracking and reporting, purchase behavior analysis and sku performance analysis. You will also be responsible for the expansion and growth including the efficient and effective use of budget, online media properties, integrated SEO capabilities and ensuring all online pages reflect a quality image.
Manage day-to-day activities of skus including on-going development, building unique relationships and generating sales of products thorough our e-commerce site by adding quality, profitable items.
Establish policies, best practices and enforce standards for buyer information and data analysis.
Collaboratively develop online web strategy with internal and external resources to maximize relevant purchase habits.
Manage all online efforts to add more skus.
Forecasting, Budgeting and development and implementation of business finding/purchasing/maintaining sku strategy and activities.
Keep website fresh and hot.
· High energy with propensity towards action
· Demonstrated effective use of negotiation skills, research of trends and online tactics.
· Collaboratively orchestrated cross-functional execution of buyer tasks with marketing, sales, IT and external resources.
· Understands the requirements to create an online shopping experience.
· Understands relevant web metrics and how to develop, track, and report against established web objectives including SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Adwords and social media marketing.
· Bachelors degree required; MBA preferred.
· Interaction with classic marketing, sales and IT teams required.
· Successive positions with increasing leadership positions required.
· E-commerce buyer industry experience desired, though not required.
· Experience with NetSuite or other e-commerce platforms a plus.
Please include cover letter and resume for full consideration.