Job position: External business development manager
Area: Tourism sector
Location: Native country (UK, Sweden)
Duration: 4 months
Balkanvibe is a web platform for promotion of tourism of the Western Balkan countries, including Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Montenegro and Serbia. The unique approach to customers and offering all information on one platform is what differentiates Balkanvibe among other service providers. With its headquarter in Sarajevo, Balkanvibe is partner with more than 300 operators and is offering more than 450 tour packages.
Right now, Balkanvibe is implementing further marketing strategies and preparing for the upcoming season in the Balkan tourism world. We are looking for an external business development manager from either United Kingdom or Sweden who will become part of our dynamic team and work with us towards the goals we set.
- Fluency in English language
- Minimum 3 years of experience in tourism sector
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in B2B sales
- Building partnerships with a growing number of agencies across their native countries
- Finding partners for the Balkanvibe GAN programme
- Promoting Balkanvibe in their region
- Holding seminars, webinars and workshops
- Finding target group for the specific product
- Providing Balkanvibe team with valuable information on what customers in Sweden and UK prefer and look for when booking the perfect vacation in the Balkan region