Hi Prospective Bidders.
You are bidding on helping me with a mass email campaign, approximately 200 Massage therapists.
We are featuring a new product, an online booking system.
Our goal is for them to sign on with us, where the script is installed on our server, we are willing to give a few months free of charge to have them try it out.
I need help when it comes to the actual campaign, as this is the first mass mailing. I need to know what to put in the email and what to leave out, do I go indepth or be vague.
1. I need buzz words
2. Create a punchy, action-oriented, or time restricted email subject
3. Make Sure my Graphics are Gorgeous
4. SPAM-FREE ZONE; I don't want to be misleading
5. Find the optimal time of day and day of the week to send the email
6. Identify yourself immediately - As we have gotten their email from the association that regulates them, I do not want them to just throw it in the trash
7. Use visibility to my advantage -
8. Encourage access to message content - Advise prospective clients to add you to their address books so they receive your newsletters and emails
9. Substance over style
I have attached a Previous campaign and a some of what I have started on this campaign
NOW - Here is what I have started to write attached you will find what I have started with this campaign. Please only bid if you have something in mind and are able to help, anyone can mash a ton of information into one email, I need experienced editors and marketers only. Also in addition to the winning bidder, you have the option of free web space, so when bidding, let me know if that is something you would like so I can take that into account when I award the winner