About the Business
Drink Worldwide is a dynamic, strategic hospitality marketing agency, working with leading players in the market. Drink works with clients to develop new bar concepts and to extend the life of existing brands through innovative, commercially sound marketing initiatives.
Drink’s vision is to be the world’s premier resource for hospitality culture, incorporating a listing every commercially available alcohol product and drinking venue worldwide, together with the worlds largest bartender social network.
Purpose of Role
To obtain product and venue listings worldwide.
Role and Responsibilities
• To act as key Account Manager to the client
• To support, manage and execute special strategic projects
• To be involved in brainstorms across all projects
• To keep detailed weekly status report on all executed and completed work
• Strategic proactive thinker with a ‘can do’ attitude, who has a willingness
to learn and is keen to be part of the development of Drink
• Previous experience of developing commercial partnerships and strategic
planning an advantage, but not essential
• Relevant computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
Commission will be 50% (our packages start at €300 and go up from there) and work will initially be contract-based, though if you are doing really well, we'd love to make it more permanent. To encourage and reward continued ongoing relationships, there will also 30% shadow commission paid for 3 years for renewed subscriptions.
Please get in touch if you know how the web works & understand the our industry. Good communication and the ability to provide weekly updates is a must. We are looking for someone who is self motivated, trustworthy and most importantly, who loves to sell!
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 163 $ tähän työhön
Hi, My background in marketing varies as well as product enhancement and development. Working virtuall for almost 5 yrs now. Interested with this project.
I am very good at convincing people regardless of the product or the services that we offer. I will be really good at it if given a [url removed, login to view] to work for this project