Consider a blank RoR project.
You need to create ActiveRecord classes based on UML model attached.
To that model you have to write migration scripts that will create tables in the database.
* All classes have implicit relation descriptions (has_many, belongs_to etc...)
* Inheritance is done via standart RoR feature - type field
* As usual : Ruby class fields are camelCase, SQL Table's fields use "_" as separator.
* All fields are public
* All relations are bidirectional
* By default relation side has "1" multiplicity.
* You will have to attach evidence of migrations scripts to work: invocation of it and logs + selects from database that show that tables are created.
* It is in your own interest as well to create some sample data filling script to check that your model works well.
Please explain your bids in a manner of <hours required> * $/hour