Our company has been in business for 30 years with a custom-built web platform. We are always innovating and adapting, and we are at a point that we have decided to refactor the complete database structure adding new functionality, and cleaning the structure of the existing feature set.
We're looking for:
- An experienced full stack Ruby on Rails developer to help maintain, implement updates, and fix bugs to the platform. (The platform is based on Ruby on Rails (3.x) with MySQL database hosted on AWS (Amazon Web Service).
- Some AWS technologies are used to support the platform functionalities. So, candidates that are familiar with the AWS technologies are preferred.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English
- Available with the 40 hours per week
- good communication (ensure at least overlap 5 hours on EST time zone)
We have a group of directory sites that want to enhance performance and look& feel.
Please apply with the past experience similar to this job.