In Suazo we are looking for a Mr Ruby on Rails Developer to be part of our team. If you have what we are looking for, apply now!???
Responsibilities and more:
• English spoken level B2+
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
• Support the team’s migration efforts from our current platform to our next-gen version.
• Work closely with front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and deliver functional code and APIs to enhance our user experience.
• Participate in all team practices: sprint planning, daily stand-ups, estimation, daily status reporting, backlog grooming, sprint demos, and retrospectives as applicable.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Experience turning complex and abstract problems into tangible, successful solutions.
• Experience working in a fast-paced engineering team, using agile methodology to deliver value quickly and efficientlyExperience working in a fast-paced engineering team, using agile methodology to deliver value quickly and efficiently.
• History of using up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, best practices, and new programming languages to output creative solutions.
2 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $2300 tähän työhön
HI I am experienced in Ruby on Rails CSS etc I can start right now but i have few doubts and questions lets have a quick chat and get it started waiting for your reply