I need to be able to look up Customer details from Intuit Quickbooks Online in my Rails app. Be able to use that Customer information, store it and update it.
I am a non-Tech (slowly learning some tech) building a B2B SaaS app for a niche market. The MVP of the app is currently live and has active users. We are using Ruby on Rails 5.2 based on the Rails BulletTrain template to make a scheduling and job tracking app. We are using React and Typescript in the project as well. It is hosted on Heroku, we use Github for the repo.
We use Trello, Slack and Skype to manage the project
Seeking a developer with Full Stack abilities who can deliver production ready code on their own.
Previous experience working with Rails and the QuickBooks Online API is required. Please provide details of the projects you have worked on and when you did those. As well please be able to provide references for those projects for me to be able to follow up with.
Include with all replies:
- how long you have been coding
- years of Rails experience
- number of Quickbooks integration projects you have worked on
- if you have any experience working with QB Desktop Integration
- your timezone
- any relevant blog posts or repo links you feel will help me get to know you and your related work
- # of hours available per week
- your biggest concern about working with my project
29 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello, I’m glad to see your project. I’ve read your description with care and I’m very interest in your project. I’ve rich experience in Ruby on Rails. I want to work with you. Regards.