It needs to build a simple Angular 10+ application (preferably Angular 13) with simple CRUD operations that connects to the a backend API (written in Ruby on Rails).
The application should allow to Add / Edit / Modify items and use following features taken from AngularJS:
1) $rootScope.$broadcast('event', data); - replace with Angular implementation
2) constant, singleton object injected as a service
3) WebSocketConnections (WebSocketService)
4) IntercomService ([login to view URL])
5) $[login to view URL]('path'); - replaced with Angular implementation
further tasks might come along the way.