We require the development of a web based application. The site can be best described as a micro blogging site (such as [url removed, login to view]) with some additional features including tagging, commenting and messages.
The project will use:
- server = Ubuntu Server
- DB = MySQL
- framework = Ruby on Rails
At a high level the project involves the following key functions:
- create the DB according to the provided schema - 21 tables, 101 fields
- user registration (including recaptcha and image upload for avatar)
- user log in including lost password management and remember me
- ability to post a micro blog article and tag it across three diferrent dimensions and multiple levels
- ability for users to review/read read blog posts
- voting on blog posts
- subscribing to specific blog posts and reading subscribed blog posts
- searching blog posts and detailed searches on the tags
- displaying search results
- a simple private messaging system (similar to facebook)
The project will require 1-2 developers, a User Interface designer, a HTML/CSS designer. There is a detailed functional specification including DB design and 54 screen wireframes/mock ups that describes each screen function in detail.
You are required to be provide information on your (your company/project teams) expertise, previous projects you have undertaken that are similar or displays similar expertise. Your proposed hourly rate. You MUST provide some sample sites that we can review. Placeholder bids are acceptable.
We will review all bids and then select a shortlist of bidders to whom we will provide the full 70 page functional specification which you can review before submitting a final bid.
33 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 4908 $ tähän työhön
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team
Please have a look at our profile ( to know why We're best for your project ) and reviews ( to know what our performance is ). I think it'll help you a lot to choose the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay