We have a listing website that lists horses for sale. Customers are able to create listings themselves using a multistep checkout. There are two options a free ad and an ad that costs money.
We have already designed the complete site we just need you to export the site to html/css, and code it in RoR.
I will be running this site on a Mongrel cluster and using a MySQL database.
1) Customer is able to create an ad, update an ad, delete an ad (CRUD).
2) We want to accept PayPal, you can use the ActiveMerchant plug-in. If credit card is approved than ad should go live.
3) We need an admin panel and a customer admin panel where the customer has features such as CRUD. You can use the restful authentication plug-in. Customers will have more than one ad at a time so we will need relational databases, so you must have prior knowledge in many-to-many relationships using the :has_many, and :belongs_to.
4) Please keep all default RoR security features in place and create using Ruby 1.8.6 and Rails 2.3.2.
5) There is some rotating pictures/movies on the pages listing the horses that require some scriptaculous ajax.
Serious bidders only, I currently have an RoR firm and I am looking for freelance programmers to take on projects like this one when I get overloaded with work.
Look forward to working with you.
WE WILL NOT PAY MORE THAN $500 FOR THIS PROJECT.