We are offering a “Game Writer” position for our dialogue based story app on a freelance basis.
Job Description and Responsibilities
You will be working closely with the head writer to deliver quality content to our story-based app. The position involves creative writing, extensive editorial work, data logging and game testing. Since we’re a small, indie developer you should be open to work in several roles and learning new skills that enhance your storytelling abilities.
You pride yourself on writing stories with interesting characters and entertaining narratives. You can follow the style and tone of our game and write from a variety of perspectives. Additionally, you should be able to receive feedback, adjust your writing to meet requirements, and consistently meet deadlines. Editing skills are a must. You must be fluent in written English with an excellent grasp on grammar but English does not have to be your native tongue.
Appreciated but not required
- creative writing degree or previous working experience in creative writing
- knowledge and passion for gaming industry, specifically the mobile gaming space
- technical proficiency, including data recording
- understanding of current trends and pop culture
- short description of previous creative writing experience (paid or unpaid)
- writing samples or link to portfolio; preferably short stories, script, or game writing
- the sentence “sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow” added somewhere in your pitch to showcase you read our offer carefully
- your desired rate per chapter (around 2600-3000 words in length, including at least three decisions (5-30 lines))
If we like your work, we’ll commission you to write a short piece to see how well you fare working under requirements specific to game app writing.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin €1150 tähän työhön
Hello dear company, I’ll be glad to know more about your proposal . Creativity doesn’t miss me . I’ve wrote many articles for the fashion industry . I’m very creative and talented. Please let me know :)