We are looking for a Client Facing Automation Anywhere Technical Lead to work full-time on a 6 month long engagement.
The start is immediate and there are no location requirements as long as you can work US (Chicago ) hours.
You'll be the ultimate responsible of the end to end technical deliverables produced by the development team be the single point of contact for external stakeholders.
Other key goals are definition and review of best practices and standards, technical and analytics assistance to Operations teams for incidents, and support to external technical activities related to Smart Automation deliveries (upgrades, patching, backups, network changes, designs, etc.).
The role also covers the definition and support of the implementation of central components reusable by other development teams, and being responsible of the Platform strategy.
● Ensure the code follows standards and best practices for a better maintenance of
code in production.
● Lead and manage teams of augmented Smart Automation Developer(s) when
● Lead the technical component of Smart Automation deliverables.
● In charge of development tooling and environments.
● Responsible of the Analysis and introduction of new tools, methods and technologies that can
be applied to Smart Automation area.
● Proven experience of using Automation Anywhere technologies.
● Understanding of retail environments, including retail process.
● Experience of leading Developer teams.
● Ability to work on multinational and multicultural environments.
● Other technologies certification or experience (AI, chatbots, programming languages,
Infrastructure, Database (Oracle & MS SQL).